- Wet affected area, apply, and rinse well.
- Because excessive drying of the skin can occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by physician.
- If bothersome dryness occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from eyes, lips, and mouth.
- Using other topical medications, while using this product or immediately thereafter, may increase dryness or irritation. If this occurs, discontinue use and see your doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
- Sunscreen use is recommended with any glycolic acid product and for an additional week thereafter because some individuals may be more sensitive to sunlight.
|Ingredients||Salicylic Acid USP, 2%, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Polyphenols, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Glycolic Acid, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polysorbate-20, Purified Water, Red #40 [Cl-16035], Sodium C12-15 Pareth-15 Sulfonate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Triethanolamine, Yellow #5[Cl-19140], Zinc PCA.|
|Skin Type||Acneic Skin, Oily Skin|